Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, and my latest quilt

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a houseful here for Thanksgiving dinner. I wanted leftovers, so we cooked 2 turkeys, and had lots of other stuff, so of course we are waddling around now. Today I had the house to myself pretty much all day, so I decided to bring out my sewing machine. Want to see what I made?? I had finished a quilt top recently, and I have a few pieces of fabric left. I had been thinking of making a little zipper pouch and thought this would be a good time to try out the tutorial. It turned out super cute!
Here's the original quilt top. I bought it as a kit at my local quilt shop, about 6 months ago. Of course it sat on my cutting table until I finished up a few other things. Once I started it, I was able to finish it pretty quickly. It will be going to the quilter as soon as I get flannel for the back.
So, not much else going on here. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

4 comments: