Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank You, Veterans

We went camping on Memorial Weekend. My dad is getting on in years, and I drove him up in the cushy car. It was a nice drive, and we enjoyed each others company. On our way out of town, we stopped by the cemetery. It was beautiful. There were flags on each grave, and large flags lining the roads in and out of the cemetery. There's something about our flag that really gets to me. Then to see so many, well, it's just a sight to see. The symbol of our country, and all who have fought to keep us free.


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I feel the same way! I love to see them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Where is the cemetery? Mitch thinks that he knows but is not certain. Glad that you got out of town and enjoyed yourself. Cushy car? Where did you go camping?

    ReplyDelete