Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back Among the Living!

Well, I have been out of commission for a few days. Ok, then, more than a few days. I am no longer horizontal, and went back to work yesterday. It was a long day, and that's a whole other story, but I made it all day. And now I feel SO much better! The world is a wonderful place again, and I am enjoying the first rain of the season. Maybe this weekend I will make sweet rolls. Pumpkin ones! I got a new recipe when we took our field trip to the pumpkin farm, and have been wanting to try it out. I will let you know how that goes.
For now, I am off to get ready to go to work.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are ok, hope that it was nothing major? I know that you are a tough cookie and all that but stay vertical, okay? It is pouring here and very windy. Fall has most definitely come to Oregon. Pumpkin sweet rolls, yum! We are traveling on Monday night and won't be home again until the 29th.

    Huggles,
    B

    ReplyDelete