Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Set and Ready To Go!

Today I went to the orchard store. I went to get one thing. Hopefully the one thing that will save my chickens. I got the biggest, baddest trap I could find. Here it is!


This thing has two doors! Nothing but the finest, all for the convenience of the prisoners. I can set it with only one door open if I want, or I can set it with both doors open. Tonight I decided to open both doors. You know, for the convenience of my prisoners. Here it is, all set, with both doors open, and the big clump of canned cat/dog food in the middle on the trip plate.


Hmmm, now that I am looking at the picture, I realize I forgot to tie a rope onto the handle. Oh well. I don't really want to venture outside now. It's too dark, and the Boogie Man might get me. Anyway, here's the little buggers I'm trying to protect. They're in bed now, roosting and ready for me to leave. You see the one on the right? He's telling me to leave. "Get out of here," he says. "Be gone."


Yeah, now he's crowing. At night. They're all brain surgeons, I tell you!! Not a dumb one up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment