- I've been trying to catch raccoons for a year.
- They've eaten three dozen of my chickens.
- It makes me sad.
- Very sad.
- We put up a hot wire, and added smaller wire around the whole chicken yard, but it still wasn't good enough.
- I bought a trap.
- The only thing I ever caught was our cats.
- Our cats aren't smart. I caught each of them many times.
- This is my tripped trap I found on my way out yesterday morning.
- I thought it was one of our cats. Again.
And look what I found under the cardboard!
Finally, after a year of trying, off and on, I caught a raccoon!